Providers, school & general information
Screening Questionnaires and Standing Orders for Administering Influenza Vaccine.
2021 – 2022 school immunization requirements for Washington State.
Childcare & Preschool
2021 – 2022 immunization requirements for attending childcare & preschool in Washington State.
Help your patients easily access Washington State’s myIR system to retrieve their immunization records.
How to Access your Family’s Immunization Information, (DOH).
myIR Login and Registration.
Talking to Parents About Vaccines
A strong recommendation from a health care provider is the most important factor when patients make health care decisions, including immunization.
- Learn More about the HPV Vaccine (CDC).
- HPV Vaccination Algorithm (DOH).
- Video – Routinely Recommending Cancer Prevention: HPV Vaccination at 11 and 12 as a Standard of Care (CE credit available).
- Video – You Are the Key to Cancer Prevention – 2018 (CE credit available)
Pregnancy and Vaccines
- Tdap and Pregnancy.
- Guidelines for vaccinating pregnant people.
- Provider Letter: Flu and Tdap Immunizations in Pregnancy, (CDC).
- Vaccine information for adults.
- Adult screening checklist for vaccine contraindications.
- Medical management of vaccine reactions in adult patients.
- Recommended Vaccines for Healthcare Workers.
- Influenza Vaccination Information for Healthcare Workers.
- Hepatitis B and Healthcare Personnel.
Schools and Childcare
- Washington State Board of Health immunization rule change for schools and child care.
- Vaccines Required for School Attendance, Grades K-12 (2022 – 2023).
- Immunization Toolkit for Washington State Schools and Childcare.
- Washington Immunization Information System (IIS) School Module.
- General Parent Letter.
- WA DOH Immunization Forms (Exemption, status, etc.).